We’re changing how the pasture is set up. My two
lard balls, er, air-ferns need a bigger “dry” lot than what I currently have.
Hubby has been slaving away at it, and yesterday I decided I was going to do a couple of sections all on my own!
I woke the poor hubby up. Then I made him slave away in the hot sun for several hours.
Did I mention we’ve had a horrible heat wave this week too!
The new configuration will be something akin to below. The “New Arena” area will be close to a regulation sized dressage arena (notice my current “arena” is about the size of a 20m circle).
The red line at the top is the property line.
Current config is:
Since we’re re-using existing fencing, we should only need to spend about $50 to complete this.
Soon Ava and Joy will have room room to roam and Jessie can have her own separate area.
And I will have my ARENA!!!