I was offered a chance to ride in a clinic with a trainer who’s ranked 12th in the Nation and 47th in the world. And I get to ride in it for HALF the price!
I’ve only ridden once in the past 6 days.
I don’t know if we’re even still going. My trainer, Bernadette, is going to decide around 9 this morning. We’re supposed to be there by 11 am. I’m nervous anyway… I’m nervous because Ava doesn’t load that well, and I don’t know if she’s ever been hauled with another horse. I know she thoroughly enjoys kicking other horses that get too close to her.
I’m nervous I’m going to embarrass my trainer if we do go. I’m not exactly the projection of affluence.
I’m more like…
Sorry Dad! Too soon?
Anyway, we’ll see. I’ll update ya on whether we go or not. Wish me luck!